Versatile and inventive keyboard player adept at providing creative and complimentary parts to a song. Specialises in pop/rock but experienced in many conventional genres. Owns a Juno 106 (vintage 80s synth perfect for pads and synth bass) in addition to a Nord Stage 2 and many classic effects pedals. Can provide arrangements and backing tracks.
London College of Music (2012-2015)
BMus Music Performance & Recording - First Class Honours
Musical Director, Cricket St Thomas Hotel (2015)
Keyboard Teacher, Yamaha Music Gym (2012-2015)
Church Organist (2012)
- Versatile and can adapt quickly to different musical situations.
- Equally able to perform on variety of keyboard-based instruments including the grand piano, electric piano, organ and synthesiser
- Adept at improvising, instinctive, and quick to learn songs
- Pays considerable care and attention to the quality of sound
Would love to hear from you. Click the contact button above to get in touch.
- Nord Stage 2
- Kurzweil Forte
- Roland Juno 106
- Native Instruments Komplete 9
- EHX Deluxe Memory Man
- MXR Phase 45
- Neo Ventilator II
- Moog Minifooger Drive
- EHX Q-Tron
- EXH Holy Grail (Reverb)