Looking for a great production and a rich arrangement that will push your song to its full potential? In pop, electronic or metal, I work fast and efficiently until your song sounds the way you always wanted it.
Having learnt classical music in Paris, graduated in Creative Musicianship in West London University and studied in Production in BIMM Berlin, I am passionate about arrangement and production. My goal is to make your song reach the best version of itself with rich arrangement, efficient structure and splendid sound.
I work hard and fast. I can manage last minute requests and I make sure you are fully pleased with the result. I work best on energetic songs, whether it's groovy pop or modern metal. Feel free to give me as many details and references as you want. If you don't have a particular direction in mind, we will figure it out together. My priority is to make your music reflect your artistic motivations so that the song ends up being what you always wanted
So drop me a line to tell me all about your project!
- electro pop Amelie G's single 'Cut Me Deeper'
- opera hip hop Morgane Matteuzzi's single 'You Don't Care' and 'Shape of Light'
- soundtrack for a documentary 'Passe-moi les Jumelles' on national Swiss TV RTS1
- modern pop Morgane Matteuzzi's singles 'Rewind' and 'Blue'
- prog metal band Ignocide debut EP
- fusion of metal and jazz solo EP 'Trve Brutal Black Jazz' (top 10 albums of the year by Moshville Times)
- short movie 'Cult of Recognition'
- soundtrack for charity 'Art of Chare'.
Would love to hear from you. Click the contact button above to get in touch.
4 ReviewsEndorse Etienne Pelosoff
- check_circleVerified (Client)
I love working with Etienne.
He gives very clear instructions knows exactly what he wants and his music is really amazing!
Etienne amazingly mixed and arranged my track, he understood from the very beginning what I wanted to achieve with my song and made it sound exactly the way I wanted. I work with many different vocal technique (Opera, fry, twang) and he managed to make everything sound really good! I am really looking forward to working with Etienne again.
It was a great pleasure to work with Etienne. He totally understood what I wanted out of the mix and mastering of my track and made it sound much better than I thought it could!
And all that in a very short time. Highly recommend this guy!
He was able to bring the right colors to our track thanks to his originality and professionalism, very friendly also! I recommend him.