My name is Raechelle Steward. I'm Music Lover first. Then, I'm a sound engineer and a percussionist. I'm a graduate of the University of Texas at Austin. Young, but mature. Classy, and fly.
I pride myself in being versatile and personable. As far as percussion, my forte is auxilliary percussion such as congas, bongos, cajon, maracas, etc.
I'm an alumni of the recording program at the University of Texas. I also work for the recording studio there in the Butler School of Music, but my freelance prices are low and I have access to multiple studios on campus and off. I have experience with live sound, studio, dialogue, sound design, and foley. I have experience on small digital boards (16-32 channel) and analogue boards. I have more experience with outboard gear than plugins. However, I can work with Pro Tools, Logic, Live, and Reason. I very personable, honest, and polite, too.
My credits include
- Dialogue Editing for language Cds
- Live Sound for Life in the City
- Live Mixing for The Varsity Bar
- Live Mixing for the Jeff Hughes Band at the Broken Spoke
- Recording at BlakMarigold Studios
- Live Mixing SXSW Showcase at Shakespeares
- Recording Student Recitals for the Butler School of Music
- Single Black Female Play Sound design
- Live Sound for Riders Against the Storm
- Bass Concert Hall
- Leslie Powell
- Corporate audio
Terms of Service
There will be an additional fee for on location recordings to compensate for gas expenses. Contact for further details.