My name is Raechelle Steward. I'm Music Lover first. Then, I'm a sound engineer and a percussionist. I'm a graduate of the University of Texas at Austin. Young, but mature. Classy, and funny. I pride myself in being versatile and personable. As far as percussion, my forte is auxilliary percussion such as congas, bongos, cajon, maracas, etc.
I'm an alumni of the recording program at the University of Texas. I work part-time as an audio engineer at the House of Blues in Houston and as a lead tech for PSAV. I have experience with live sound, studio, dialogue, sound design, and foley. My forte is theater, live music, and corporate. I have experience on digital and analog boards. I'm very personable, honest, and polite as well. I am now also playing cajon or scaled down percussion for small acoustic sets.
Click the 'Contact' above to get in touch. Looking forward to hearing from you.
- Dialogue Editing for language Cds
- Live Mixing for The Varsity Bar
- Live Mixing for the Jeff Hughes Band at the Broken Spoke
- Recording at BlakMarigold Studios
- Live Mixing SXSW Showcase at Shakespeares
- Recording Student Recitals for the Butler School of Music
- Single Black Female Play Sound design
- Live Sound for Riders Against the Storm
- Bass Concert Hall
- Leslie Powell
- Corporate audio
- monitor engineer for Lupe Fiasco