Professional Songwriter, Session Guitarist/Bassist & Mixer.
A) Songwriting: entire song (instruments, arrangement, beat etc) & YOU write the lyrics/melody
B) Mixing: In addition to the above, I will mix the full song in a professional studio
C) Guitar and/or bass track recorded for a song written by YOU
SEND ME A MESSAGE through the 'Contact' button above and I'll get back to you asap!
How it works:
- Message me and outline what you are looking for (reference tracks are always helpful!)
- I will discuss with you what I can add and if you want to move forward, you need to 'select' me for the project
- Send me what you have recorded already, as well as the BPM, Key and lyrics sheet
- Once I have received confirmation that you have funded the project, I will book a date in the studio to begin work
- I will send you a roughly mixed mp3 for your first approval after about three days
- Once approved, you must release the funds to me and I will send you the final .WAV file or the actual DAW if you prefer (and anything else you may need)
* I retain all publishing rights, however, the royalty split % varies depending on the project*
1 FREE Revision is provided. Thereafter, $50/Revision.
I'm looking forward to our collaboration!
Send me a note through the contact button above.
2 ReviewsEndorse Milan
Interview with Milan
Q: What questions do you ask prospective clients?
A: What vibe are you going for? Who do you want it to sound similar too? What are you going to do with the song in terms of promotion? Which streaming platforms are you planning on uploading the track too? As they have different LUFS requirements
Q: What advice do you have for a customer looking to hire a provider like you?
A: Make sure that I have a clear idea of what you want. Reference tracks and artists that you love are hugely helpful for me to build off of.
Q: Can you share one music production tip?
A: It's all about writing a good song!
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: Full production of a song. Usually, a client sends me a vocal track and a chord sheet, which I use to build and arrange the entire song over. After listening to a few reference tracks that I have received from the client, I will begin arranging the song with the necessary instruments (usually piano, bass, guitar, drums, samples, synths etc). After this, I send it to the client to make sure that they like what they hear. If yes, I continue to mix the track through my analogue equipment as well as in the box.
Q: Tell us about your studio setup.
A: Logic Pro X, SSL Desk, UA Apollo II and more
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: I love Mark Ronson, Maroon 5, Lewis Capaldi, Billie Eilish, The Weeknd, Sam Smith & Ed Sheeran. Also, a lot of old school tunes from the 60s/70s, I especially love the Motown Era, with artists like Marvin Gaye, Diana Ross. My guitar influences are John Mayer, Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck and all the other typical ones...