I am a music producer and engineer. I can make the beat from the ground up anyway you want it, mix it, master it, and get you a final track that you were involved with in every step of the process. I can make any genre you want but specialize in R&B, Hip-Hop/Rap, pop, and anything with guitar because I'm a very experienced guitarist. I WORK FAST
I'm a Music Producer, Engineer, Guitarist, and Record Label Owner. I can start and finish and song for you from the ground up. I can personally produce, mix, master, and even give advice on how to release a song if you need it. I've been releasing projects on all major platforms for years that have over a million streams along with creating songs for other artists outside of my label like youtube stars, tv singers, LA artists, NY artists, and many others from all across the US. One thing about working with me is I WORK FAST AND RESPOND FAST. I do not want anyones time to be wasted.
- I produce any genre but specialize in R&B, Rap/Hip-Hop, pop, and anything with guitar
- You can give me song references to work off of, use general genres and rhythms, or even just ask for anything that I would think sounds good for you
- Any changes you would want made, down to the sound or pattern of the sounds/instruments, can be speedily made
- I mix every genre but just as in my production I specialize in R&B, Rap/Hip-Hop, pop, and anything with guitar
- Any changes you want made, use as in the production process, can be made quickly and down to any detail.
- I've been playing guitar for 10 years and specialize in lead guitar but can play whatever rhythm/style you want
Label Owner: Ask any questions you have about releasing
Send me a note through the contact button above.
1 ReviewsEndorse Paul Sikoral
Paul is extremely talented musician, producer, and mixing/mastering engineer. We have done countless projects together and every time it beyond my expectations. He recently produced, mixed and mastered my entire album in only a few days contributing to and bringing my vision to life. I highly recommend Paul for your projects.
Interview with Paul Sikoral
Q: What's your 'promise' to your clients?
A: That I will get you a track you're satisfied with and proud of quickly
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: Marvin Gaye, A Tribe Called Quest, Anderson Paak, Dr Dre, No I.D., BJ the Chicago Kid, Usher, Anthony Hamilton, Common, Jimi Hendrix
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: Usually an artist comes to me and I produce an instrumental for them either on the spot or I send it to them after creating it. From there they either write and record it with me or own their own and I mix and master the song. Ask the artist for notes, apply them to the best of my ability until the artist is happy with the product. In some cases, I also help them release the track and give direction and advice when needed.