Chopyze Flavor

Music Producer

Chopyze Flavor on SoundBetter

Am a beat killer, Recording Producer, Mixing and mastering engineer.

Having been in Music Production for more than 10years, @Airborne Records @ Digital Base Production @Maxton Media @Dextream Productions, I have grown and moulded myself to be a top producer in my city with various genres in the music industry I have worked on.

With over 10 years as a music producer/engineer and mixing and mastering engineer i have dedicated time and patience to my work fully. The experiences gathered over the years working in a recording studios as a producer and mixing/mastering engineer, I have grown day by day working with various artists and learning from top notch producers I have managed to establish my own skills and creativity as well.

I wasn't born into music but the passion of loving music drove me to get to be a music producer and I've nurtured and moulded my skills, thus coming up with various hit songs in different genres.

I use state of the art analog and digital plugins to ensure proper Industry standards are delivered in every project.

I'd love to hear about your project. Click the 'Contact' button above to get in touch.

Tell me about your project and how I can help, through the 'Contact' button above.

Send me an email through 'Contact' button above and I'll get back to you asap.

loading
play_arrowpause
skip_previous
skip_next

Terms Of Service

80% of the amount to be paid before beginning of work and the remaining 20% to be paid at the completion.

More Photos