• High Quality Demos
- song must provide lyrics, a vocal or piano guide and bpm
- customer should have an idea of what they want when hiring me but also trust my recommendations for arrangements and backing vocals
- demos are for shopping purposes only, not for commercial use/not to be posted anywhere online
- includes a full song composition, demoed & vocal produced (backing vocals included)
- commercial release option is available upon negotiation
- pub buyout available if interested
- (otherwise) I maintain my publishing
• Vocals/Vocal Features (Backgrounds and Lead options)
- amount of vocals will be determined and negotiated prior to song completion
- vocal feature terms must be negotiated prior to release
- commercial release must mention my name
- I reserve the right to refuse to use my likeness and be mentioned upon release
• vocal lessons
• featured appearances
Full dry stems will be delivered upon final payment
Send me a note through the contact button above.
2 ReviewsEndorse Keli Nicole Price
It was great working with Keli. Clean vocals!! Professional decorum in business. You'll be satisfied and appreciate choosing her for your projects.
I’ve hired Keli to record vocals on corporate commercials and national TV/Radio shows. Her turn around timing is impeccable, quality is second to none, and worth every dollar invested! I would say not having her would have been a total failure on these projects!
Interview with Keli Nicole Price
Q: What are you working on at the moment?
A: At the moment, I'm working on helping others.
Q: What's your 'promise' to your clients?
A: I promise to be professional and reliable and help to create the best product possible.
Q: What do you like most about your job?
A: I love all aspects of creating music/songs.
Q: What questions do customers most commonly ask you? What's your answer?
A: I'm commonly asked about my range. I'm an alto. If your song requires a soprano, the key may need to be changed for demo purposes or we will make other arrangements.
Q: What's the biggest misconception about what you do?
A: The biggest misconception is that in addition to my services, I also mix my records. I am not an engineer however I can get you a very rough mix to hear the records potential... the rest is up to you. (I can recommend mixing engineers)
Q: What questions do you ask prospective clients?
A: Are you serious about getting your music ready to be heard by executives or on streaming and radio services? If so, I'm here to help.
Q: What advice do you have for a customer looking to hire a provider like you?
A: My only advise is to trust me... I don't disappoint.
Q: What was your career path? How long have you been doing this?
A: I've been working in the Music Industry for 20 + years professionally.
Q: What type of music do you usually work on?
A: Pop, soul, r&b and gospel (christian)
Q: What's your strongest skill?
A: My strongest skills are writing and vocal work.
Q: What do you bring to a song?
A: I bring a professional sound and a radio/stream friendly format to a song. When I'm finished with your song, people will be singing along, streaming and purchasing your work.
Q: What's your typical work process?
A: Typically I like to receive files and detailed instructions from the client and then be allowed/trusted to make the song what it needs to be.
Q: Tell us about your studio setup.
A: I use both protools and logic, depending on client preference and compatibility.
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: I'm inspired by all creatives!
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: I mostly provide topline, backing vocals, lead vocals, demo's and arrangements for clients.