Looking for that electronic track, that also have emotions? Then I'm your guy.
Hey there! I'm a Copenhagen based producer, beat maker and remixer.
I have been producing electronic music for more than 10 years under my own artist name, and I'm starting to produce for others as well. I started out with house music and especially deep house, but over the last couple of years I have also been producing music in the style of chill trap, future bass, chill. My productions works particular well with vocals.
Use the button and tell me about your project and how I can help. :)
- Producer: I will deliver a custom song, that fits your specifications and work with you to achieve your vision.
- Beat making: I will deliver a custom beat based on your requirements.
- Remixer: I will deliver a remix of your song, in your requested style (within my scope of expertise).
Terms and Conditions:
- My name should be anonymous on all demoes.
- All stems will be sent once the balance is paid in full.
- All jobs are completed within the order they are received.
- Master / Artist royalty varies project to project, contact to discuss.
- Payment for all jobs are half up front, the rest when finished. Initial 50% is a non-refundable deposit.
Use the button and talk to me :)
Click the 'Contact' above to get in touch. Looking forward to hearing from you.
ReviewsEndorse Peter Binne
Interview with Peter Binne
Q: Can you share one music production tip?
Q: What's your typical work process?
A: Of cause this differs, but I typically start with the chords and they play a central part in most of my productions. Once I have created a feeling or mood with the chords, then I move on to create the foundation of the track. Typically the chorus or drop or hook.
Q: Tell us about your studio setup.
A: I have a simple setup, where my MacBook Pro is at the center. As i produce electronic music, i typically do not need to record that many live instruments or samples. It is an active choice to keep as much as I can on the laptop. It helps remove distractions and makes me more productive.
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: I'm typically not inspired by individuals, and instead I'm inspired by a the idea or sound of a song. With that being set, there are some producers who tend to create something that inspires me. To name a few then it would be Flume, Disclosure, Odesza etc.
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: I typically do producing, where I'm actively involved in the beat making.