Thorough, passionate, enthusiastic, excellent listener and fast learner.
- Has experience with recording/mixing jazz, classical, folk and pop music.
- Experience as a session musician providing vocals for genres such as jazz, R&B, pop, indie, folk & rock.
- Front woman of Ithaca NY native band East Coast Summit
- Interned at Wellspring Sound Recording Studio (June-July 2016)
- Interned at Great North Sound Society (May-Aug 2018)
- Assistant engineer at Great North Sound Society (present)
- Recording engineer for Brian Dozoretz at Ithaca College Recording Services (2015-present)
- Was a student/under advisory by Alex Perialas for my B.M
- Ithaca College B.M Sound Recording Technology '19
- Ithaca College M.B.A Media and Entertainment Management '20
- Proficient in DAWs including Pro Tools and Reason
- Working knowledge of large format consoles including SSL Duality, M32, X32, Venue SC48
- Classical training in vocal performance, music theory and sight singing
- Proficient in guitar and piano performance
Send me an email through 'Contact' button above and I'll get back to you asap.
15 Reviews - 1 Repeat ClientEndorse Abby Sullivan
Abby is great to work with. Always does a professional job.
Abby continues to bring my songs to life. A pleasure to work with.
Abby makes my work come alive. She is my go to for my song mixing.
Abby remains my go to for my song mixes. Her work is very professional. She gets it!
Abby, has great instincts when it comes to melody and texture. I always enjoy working with her. She just seems to know what I want.
Abby always seems to hear my vision. She is excellent at what she does
Abby continues to weave her magic to my songs. Wonderful to work with she always has a real feel for what I’m trying express. She cares for the project. Thanks Abby
Abby is very good to work with. She works patiently to flesh out the real song. Excellent work!
I gave Abby a bit of a complicated piece with too many bits and pieces. I am pleased with the result and I thank her for her patience and perseverance.
From Abby’s initial work and responses, I knew I’d come to the right person to mix my work. The song is very spiritual and personal and Abby picked that up immediately. It was a real pleasure working with her. I was thrilled with The final track. I am very proud of the work. Many thanks Abbey
Abby is incredible! She went above and beyond with every detail of the mix. She got my mix back to me before the deadline we discussed at the beginning and then she got revisions back super quickly. Abby is truly wonderful to work with and I am so proud of how the song sounds after her mix!
I contacted Abby regarding a simple mix of an acoustic song (acoustic guitar and male vocals). She was very knowledgable, patient, and welcoming of ideas and feedback. I am very satisfied with the final mix and will be recommending her to others.
Working with Abby Sullivan was one of the best studio experiences I've had in a long time. She is very well versed in serving the song, which to me is the most important quality in an engineer and producer. She also has vast knowledge of Pro Tools and analog equipment. I would highly recommend contacting Abby for any part of the music making process!
I worked with Abby Sullivan on a single and was very pleased with how the song turned out. She was very helpful with the composition, production, and mixing on the track. Everything sounded crisp and clear and the final result was exactly what I wanted. I hope to work with her again in the future.
I had the pleasure of working with Abby on her most recent release, Posture. Abby provides excellent deliverables, and was very responsive to mix notes and other changes that I needed during the production process.
In addition, I was an advisor to Abby for a directed study in music theory and arranging. Over the course of her study with me, Abby showed incredible growth in a short amount of time. She demonstrated exemplary musicianship and produced a great final project.
Abby is a remarkable engineer, and an accomplished musician. Her discerning ear is an asset to any project.