Thorough, passionate, enthusiastic, excellent listener and fast learner.
- Has experience with recording/mixing jazz, classical, folk and pop music.
- Experience as a session musician providing vocals for genres such as jazz, R&B, pop, indie, folk & rock.
- Front woman of Ithaca NY native band East Coast Summit
- Interned at Wellspring Sound Recording Studio (June-July 2016)
- Interned at Great North Sound Society (May-Aug 2018)
- Assistant engineer at Great North Sound Society (present)
- Recording engineer for Brian Dozoretz at Ithaca College Recording Services (2015-present)
- Was a student/under advisory by Alex Perialas for my B.M
- Ithaca College B.M Sound Recording Technology '19
- Ithaca College M.B.A Media and Entertainment Management '20
- Proficient in DAWs including Pro Tools and Reason
- Working knowledge of large format consoles including SSL Duality, M32, X32, Venue SC48
- Classical training in vocal performance, music theory and sight singing
- Proficient in guitar and piano performance
Contact me through the green button above and let's get to work.
5 Reviews - 1 Repeat ClientEndorse Abby Sullivan
I gave Abby a bit of a complicated piece with too many bits and pieces. I am pleased with the result and I thank her for her patience and perseverance.
From Abby’s initial work and responses, I knew I’d come to the right person to mix my work. The song is very spiritual and personal and Abby picked that up immediately. It was a real pleasure working with her. I was thrilled with The final track. I am very proud of the work. Many thanks Abbey
Working with Abby Sullivan was one of the best studio experiences I've had in a long time. She is very well versed in serving the song, which to me is the most important quality in an engineer and producer. She also has vast knowledge of Pro Tools and analog equipment. I would highly recommend contacting Abby for any part of the music making process!
I worked with Abby Sullivan on a single and was very pleased with how the song turned out. She was very helpful with the composition, production, and mixing on the track. Everything sounded crisp and clear and the final result was exactly what I wanted. I hope to work with her again in the future.
I had the pleasure of working with Abby on her most recent release, Posture. Abby provides excellent deliverables, and was very responsive to mix notes and other changes that I needed during the production process.
In addition, I was an advisor to Abby for a directed study in music theory and arranging. Over the course of her study with me, Abby showed incredible growth in a short amount of time. She demonstrated exemplary musicianship and produced a great final project.
Abby is a remarkable engineer, and an accomplished musician. Her discerning ear is an asset to any project.