I'm the official Turkish Elsa from the oscar winning animation 'Frozen'.
I'm a professional Musical Theatre actress who has her BFA from Viterbo University, WI, USA. I am also currently writing my thesis for my Masters degree for 'Theatre Directing' from Ankara University, Turkey.
I've been doing voice-over works in Turkish for almost more than 10 years in Turkey. I can also do voice-over works in English (only American accent).
* Lion King - Nala (Official Turkish VO & singer)
* Frozen - Elsa (Official Turkish VO & singer)
* Ralph - Elsa (Official Turkish VO & singer)
* Olaf's Frozen Adventure - Elsa (Official Turkish VO & singer)
* The Trolls - Princess Poppy (Official Turkish VO & singer)
* Sing! - Meena (Official Turkish VO)
* Into the Woods - Cinderella (Turkish)
* The Lion Guard - Jasiri (Singing voice - Turkish)
* Sofia the First - Ariel (Turkish VO & singer)
* Book of Life - Maria (Singing voice - Turkish)
* Sherriff Callie's Wild West - Callie (Official Turkish VO & singer)
* The Ice Age 4 - Shira (Singing Voice - Turkish)
* Tinker Bell and the Secret of the Wings - Singer (All of the songs Turkish)
* Tinker Bell and the Legend of the Neverbeast - Soloist (Turkish singing voice)
* Fisher Price - Official Turkish commercial voice + The voice in all of the toys sold in Turkey
The companies I've worked for include:
- Disney Turkey
- Warner Bros
- Mattel and more
Tell me about your project and how I can help, through the 'Contact' button above.
2 Reviews - 1 Repeat ClientEndorse Begüm Günceler
Interview with Begüm Günceler
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: Cartoon songs, animation songs, jingles, commercial songs, pop-rock-ballad songs and any kind of voice overs.
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: Beyonce, Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson, Sutton Foster, Idina Menzel, Kristen Chenoweth ...
Q: What's your strongest skill?
A: I can sing both a very powerful belt or a soft princess vibe.. My voice can do both.
Q: What was your career path? How long have you been doing this?
A: More than 15 years.
Q: Tell us about your studio setup.
A: Neumann U87 microphone, Universal Audio Apollo P8, ProTools 12 Ultimate and Nuendo 10, Voice Booth, Separate Recording Room, PC and Mac