Thomas Le Roux

Mixing and Producer

starstarstarstarstar
1 Review
Thomas Le Roux on SoundBetter

Hi ! I'm producer, mixing engineer + songwriter from Paris.

Mixing music has been one of my great passions for over 5 years.
Working with unsigned artists wanting to get a major label sound out of their music for a fraction of the cost.
I am familiar with mixing indie, rock and electro music.

I'm a backliner too, i had the chance to work on some greats festivals like Lollapalooza Paris, Download and crazy artists. Finally, As a producer, i like to spend the necesseraly time for tunning drums and make it right for the track. Choose the right kit, heads or snare.

I can also programming drums on your record if it is needed.

Send me an email through 'Contact' button above and I'll get back to you asap ;).

Would love to hear from you. Click the contact button above to get in touch.

1 Reviews

Endorse Thomas Le Roux
  1. Review by Julien G.
    starstarstarstarstar

    Thomas is a passionate and very competent guy.
    We had the opportunity to work on 1 album and 1 EP.
    I can assure you, Thomas does not lose anything.

    You can trust him !

Interview with Thomas Le Roux

  1. Q: What was your career path? How long have you been doing this?

  2. A: At the beginning, i have been sound assistant for 3 studios : "La Fabrique" in South France (also know for Mix With The Masters seminar's), "La Frette Studios" in the west of Paris and "Midilive" in the north of Paris. Also i've assit some Mix With The Masters seminars like's Alan Meyerson, Joe Chicarelli or Sylvia Massy. After i started my freelance career three year ago as producer, mixing engineer based next to Paris. Meanwhile in 2016, i started a backliner career into a nice rental backline company called "Newloc". With 5 branch, Newloc is the french leader of this market. It's provides backline for touring, gigs, studios or festivals like Lollapalooza Paris, Download Festival, Rock en Seine or the Hellfest ... I have been lucky to work with some crazy artists like "The Hives", "Zara Larsson", "Diplo", "Excision", or "DJ Snake", etc.

loading
play_arrowpause
skip_previous
skip_next
Run ***** Run by Toj

I was the producer and mixing engineer in this production

Terms Of Service

Turn around time 1 - 2 weeks from start date. Mixing rates include three free mix revisions. Additional revisions: $10. Payment: 30% deposit, remaining 70% on delivery.

GenresSounds Like
  • CHVRCHES
  • Muse
  • Royal Blood
Gear Highlights
  • Amphion One 15
  • Universal Audio Apollo
  • Protools 12
  • Yamaha NS-10
More Photos