I was born in 1995 and started playing the piano when I was 14 years old. Composing music has always been my passion. I'm a classically trained musician, and I've written pieces in different genres, from electronic to classical, from pop to soundtrack for film and podcast. I'm interested in storytelling with music.
My services include:
- Composing and arranging
- Full music production
- Playing keyboards
- Playing the piano (currently not available)
- Mixing and mastering (currently not available)
• Piano Performance: Maestro Raphael Minaskanian, Behnam Abolghasem
• Harmony and Music Theory: Tengiz Shavlokhashvili
• Film Scoring: Hans Zimmer (MasterClass)
Tell me about your project and how I can help, through the 'Contact' button above.
- Estakhri Family (Original Media Soundtrack)
- TechChi (Original Podcast Soundtrack)
- NimaToday (Original Podcast Soundtrack)
- The Great CEO (Original Podcast Soundtrack)
- Quarantine - Immersive 3D (Rouzbeh Esfandarmaz Remix)
- Bardashtkhani (Original Podcast Soundtrack)
- Meydan Enghelab
- No Flags
- Peivast (Original Media Soundtrack)
- The World After You (Artist: VARASH)
- Khandeye To (feat. VARASH)
- The Last Date (Artist: VARASH)
4 ReviewsEndorse Emad Saedi
Great job and excellent piano sounds.
This was my first SoundBetter experience. Emad is an excellent collaborator. His arrangement and performance exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend him!
Emad is very talented and smart. He works very hard and is easy to work with. I wouldn't hesitate to work with him again, and I highly recommend him.
Emad is an amazing musician and producer. He helped me a lot. The track now is perfect!
Interview with Emad Saedi
Q: Analog or digital and why?
A: Digital has changed everything and we can do everything faster and more efficiently today. However, I think that analog sounds and feels different.
Q: What are you working on at the moment?
A: I'm working on my first personal album. It's called Atmosphere. In this album, I'm telling the story of the sun and planets of the solar system. I'll take you on a journey and describe each planet and the sun with music. It's a mixture of electronic and instrumental music.
Q: If you were on a desert island and could take just 5 pieces of gear, what would they be?
A: A piano, a notebook, a pen, a smartphone and a pair of headphones.
Q: What advice do you have for a customer looking to hire a provider like you?
A: Good music is about quality. Don't sacrifice it for money or time.