I'm a professional singer with experience on various fields. I'm also an eager songwriter/composer. I can get my hands on various instruments (piano, guitar and electronic sounds). I'm a newbie here but I'm open to suggestions and proposals so feel free to hit me up with a project.
I'm half-French and half-Greek, but I sing mostly in english and greek :)
- As a Songwriter I've released two albums (pop-rock-folk-art). I have recording and pre-producing skills.
- As a Professional Singer I've worked on various projects including a successful musical (National Opera -Alt Stage) and a successful commercial as guest singer.
- As a Voice-Over Artist I've worked projects mostly in french (National Modern Art Museum, children books).
- As a Music Composer I've written music for Theater (National Theater, Athens Festival and more) in both electronic sound design and classical arrangements.
- I am currently writing Piano-Based Music and current project include collaboration with a well established greek lyricist and film composition.
- I am also the presenter of the prestigious Athens Technopolis Jazz Festival for 10 years.
Would love to hear from you. Click the contact button above to get in touch.
Interview with Gautier
Q: Analog or digital and why?
A: Both. If possible. Please.
Q: What questions do customers most commonly ask you? What's your answer?
A: If my name is real. Yes it is.
Q: If you were on a desert island and could take just 5 pieces of gear, what would they be?
A: Small guitar of any kind, including bouzouki.
Q: How would you describe your style?
Q: What's your typical work process?
A: I connect with the gods, get into trance mode, mumble a few words and then....a song comes out. Really.
Q: Tell us about your studio setup.
A: I've got a nice Yamaha Baby Grand Piano, a semi-hollow electric guitar with a beautiful fender amp, a nice classical guitar, a great mic and my lovely apollo twin soundcard.