Resident producer & senior engineer in central London top recording studio. Credits include working with major labels such as EMI and RCA Records, composing music and sound design for award winning theatre shows, mixing and producing for indie artists from all sorts of genres and engineering for companies such as SBTV and British Vogue.
Despite his young age of 23, Copenhagen-born Oscar already got more than a decade of experience in music production, a resume including both major labels as well as upcoming underground artists, and a residency as a producer and senior engineer at Soho Sonic Studios in central London.
As a multi-instrumentalist and with a background in sound design and production, Oscar is a versatile producer and able to work in almost any genre.
Oscar works from his own home studio in East London and Soho Sonic's studios in Soho and Camden, and can accommodate anything from solo artists to full bands and choirs.
Highlights from Oscar's past year:
- Producing for RCA Records' Toni Romiti (future releases)
- Engineering YouTube series "Bars + Keys" for SBTV.
- Composing music and sound design for award winning theatre show User Not Found by Dante or Die along OJ&Fridel.
- Engineer on Tiana Major9's "Rehearsals @ 9" EP ("Altitude" & "Cat and Mouse")
- Producing for UK based Alekxandr (add. production on "Still" & "Old Friend" + future releases)
- Assistant engineering for Capitol Records' Callum Scott (future release)
- Engineer on Lancey Foux's latest album Piink 2 ("Speed Demon" & "Brainwashed")
Tell me about your project and how I can help, through the 'Contact' button above.