The Institute of Noise is a music production company specializing in composing for Film/TV/Commercials, songwriting, producing, mixing and artist development.
Contact me through the blue button above and lets get to work.
My credits include
- Elias Arts (music creative agency)
- Base Productions (TV/Film productions)
- Sass Jordan
- Valora (Hollywood Records)
- Andrew Freeman (Raiding The Rock Vault/The Offspring/Lynch Mob)
- Robert Sarzo (Queensryche/Hurricane)
- Astrometric Star (18 piece jazz/pop ensemble featuring all A-List horn players)
- The After Hours (2012 International Pop Overthrow Festival standouts)
- Deb Ryder (Blues artist)
- See website for full TV/Film credits
- Pro Tools 10 HD
- Avid HD Omni
- UA Apollo
- UAD2 (multiple quads w/ every plugin on v7.9)
- numerous major plugins and virtual instrument suites
- Reason 7
- Dynaudio BM6a
Genres I specialize in
Terms of Service
Allows for 3 revisions, unless agreed to in advance. Typical turnaround time is 2-3 days once work begins.