Hey! I am a current student at Berklee College of Music in Boston, MA and I study Music Production & Engineering and I also am a vocal principle. I am very proficient in mixing and singing and I would to help other people out with their projects!
- I have been mixing for 6 years now.
- I have produced/mixed/engineered over 15 full length albums now along with countless singles/EP's ranging from folk to metal to indie rock to indie pop to art punk.
- I have my own home studio with Yamaha HS-8 Monitors, an Apollo Twin Duo MkII, a Focusrite Clarett 8pre, etc.
- Singing for multiple years now
- Under private instruction at Berklee College of Music for 2 years
- Have all my own gear (MXL V250 Condenser Mic as main vocal mic)
I can also edit, comp, and tune vocal takes separately that you have, which I have been doing for years as well
I use Presonus Studio One 4 as my main DAW, but I am also skilled in Pro Tools. I use Melodyne for vocal tuning.
I'd love to hear about your project. Click the 'Contact' button above to get in touch.