Session guitarist for studios and producers for the last 10 years.
- Variety of styles: Pop, Blues, Rock, R&B, Soul, Jazz, Funk and more
- Providing you with the best electric guitar for your projects - from the shortest commercial to the longest album
SERVICES AND EXPERTISE
Arranging Parts | Fingerstyle | Chords | Melodic Lines | Solos | Hooks | Ambient Sounds | Gaps Decorations | Improvisations
- Understanding your necessities – How many guitar parts, length, type, style, references, and deadlines.
- Recording and delivering the guitar channels/audio files.
- If asked, a revision will be made.
100% professional service, suited as much as possible to your needs.
Contact me with the green button in the upper right corner of this page, I will respond as soon as I can.
Send me an email through 'Contact' button above and I'll get back to you asap.
ReviewsEndorse Adir Anter
Interview with Adir Anter
Q: What's your 'promise' to your clients?
A: Professionalism and Creativity
Q: What advice do you have for a customer looking to hire a provider like you?
A: Hire me if you feel like I'm the one that will improve your production.
Q: Can you share one music production tip?
A: First, use your Heart - then your Ears - and if needed - your eyes.
Q: What type of music do you usually work on?
A: Pop and Indie
Q: What's your strongest skill?
Q: What do you bring to a song?
A: Any Feeling relevant, especially to the customer.
Q: What's your typical work process?
A: Building a guitar part - Trying to feel any lack or imperfection - Making corrections and Improvements.
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: Avicci, Ed Sheeran, Marshmello
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: Arranging and recording Electric Guitar parts.