I have extensive experience working as a sound engineer and providing professional music recordings, mixing and mastering services to cater to the needs of a diverse number of clients.I consider myself a a friendly, hard working individual who believes in cooperation, particularly in such a high paced industry.
• Knowledge of the music business developed through years of training in audio-video engineering, production assistance in a recording studio and more than 8 years working in the field.
• Extensive technical knowledge of both analogue and digital audio systems for both live and studio setups.
• Great knowledge of all studio recording techniques, microphone types, signal flow, routing, monitoring and advanced studio practices.
• Experienced in mixing, mastering and authoring music for digital or vinyl releases as well as live or recorded broadcasts for online streaming and video.
• I have a detailed working knowledge of Pro Tools 10 and Logic Pro, as well as a good familiarity with other software platforms such as Ableton, Cubase, Reason and Nuendo.
• I own or have used a vast array of software plug-ins from manufacturers such as Waves, Universal Audio, Abbey Road, Melodyne, Antares etc.
• Experienced in electronic music production and programming analog synths, virtual instruments, samplers and drum machines.
Send me an email through 'Contact' button above and I'll get back to you asap.