Mack Oll on SoundBetter

I do hip hop beats, music for advertising and movies, my specialization is the production of music in any of its forms!

Hi, my name is Maxim, I'm from Ukraine, I create music from nothing! I have been doing music for a long time and have experience in almost any genre. I specialize more in the hip hop bits of cloud rap, trill, phonk, oldschool. I also have experience with movie and sound disign. All my work you can hear on the links below and yes, I work for the day, but not large by the standards!

If you're looking for hip hop beats, all my work on this site is here!
https://beatmaker.tv/user/63754

I'd love to hear about your project. Click the 'Contact' button above to get in touch.

loading
play_arrowpause
skip_previous
skip_next

Terms Of Service

I work on a prepayment of 30%, after finishing work the remaining 70%. There is a lot of positive feedback on the site where I sell music, so I don’t cheat people!

Gear Highlights
  • Fl Studio 12
  • Ableton Live 9 Lite
  • Tascam US 4x4
  • JBL LSR 305
  • RODE NT-1A
  • Yamaha APX 500
  • Audio-Technica ATH m40x
More Photos
More Samples
SoundBetter Deal

Hi, if you came to me, then you chose correctly)))