Music Producer, Live Guitarist

starstarstarstarstar
1 Review
JAS Music on SoundBetter

Hi there, I'm Jake from JAS Music, 24 years old from London. I've got 14 years experience as a musician, composer, songwriter and producer.

Music Producer - 9 years
Songwriter/Composer - 10 years
Electric and Acoustic Guitarist - 16 years

As a live guitarist, I am fluent in Pop, Rock, Funk, R&B and many other styles of music.

As a Music Producer, I've been a professional stock music library composer/producer for the last 2 years, writing, recording, mixing and mastering music of all genres including; Indie, Rock, Pop, Funk, Orchestral, Cinematic, Hip-Hop, Electronica/Synth, Acoustic, Folk to name a few. Examples of my work - https://audiojungle.net/user/jasmusicuk/portfolio

Though I compose and produce, I am primarily looking for artists, duos, singer songwriters and anyone looking for their recorded musical works to be mixed AND/OR mastered.

I charge per channel mix, rates below:

Up to 10 Channel Mix & Master: £80
Up to 10 Channel Mix: £60

Up to 20 Channel Mix & Master: £100
Up to 20 Channel Mix: £80

Up to 30 Channel Mix & Master: £120
Up to 30 Channel Mix: £100

Up to 50 Channel Mix & Master: £170
Up to 50 Channel Mix: £150

50 to 100 Channel Mix & Master: £250
50 to 100 Channel Mix: £200

25% payment upfront and the remaining 75% once your mix is completed.

Tell me about your project and how I can help, through the 'Contact' button above.

Tell me about your project and how I can help, through the 'Contact' button above.

1 Reviews

Endorse JAS Music
  1. Review by Keian B.
    starstarstarstarstar

    I worked with Jake on my latest EP 'Seas Unknown' in which he prepared the files and created a mix to be used for stem mastering. He was patient with all feedback that I gave, really championed the music sounding the best it could be and was a genuine pleasure to work with.

loading
play_arrowpause
skip_previous
skip_next
JAS Music

I was the Composer, Music Producer in this production

Terms Of Service

First revision free for a new artist. Turn-around time is 3-4 days.

Gear Highlights
  • Studio One Professional Software
  • Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 Interface
  • Two KRK Rokit 5 Speakers
  • Midi Keyboard
  • many Electric & Acoustic Guitars
  • Bass Guitar
  • SE2200aIIC Vocal Mic
More Photos