- Brazilian Latin grammy winning engineer (2018) who's worked with Lenine, Maria Gadú, Maria Bethania, Eek-a-Mouse, etc. - I'll edit, tune, mix and master your song!
- I do remote mixing and mastering from my personal studio in São Paulo, BR.
- I do this professionally since 2008.
- My musical background ranges from pop, to classical, to rock, to hip-hop, lots of singers/songwriters, folk music, jazz, instrumental, and dub!
- I mix almost entirely in-the-box, but I do have a few hardware compressors and preamps for spicing up tracks that may be too sterile sounding, and my delay throws and effects are done using hardware delays with an external controller for automating rides.
- My room is fairly well-treated, quite dry, and I use Genelec 8040b monitors and Yamaha NS10s, as well as Beyerdynamic and Audio-Technica headphones as references.
- The client is able to listen to the session in real-time via streaming.
Tell me about your project and how I can help, through the 'Contact' button above.