Avid certified Pro Tools Operator, using industry standard tools and techniques
How do you take your music career to the next level?
According to Cdbaby.com, people hear 'sound' before they hear your 'song'. Listeners will evaluate the production quality of your song for a few seconds before deciding if your song is worth listening to.
I can make your song sound like it was produced by a major record label. As a certified mixing and mastering engineer with years of experience, I use industry standard techniques to polish your song to a professional level.
You can focus your efforts on songwriting and performance, and let me handle the technical details of mixing and mastering.
By the way, did I mention that I’m an Avid certified Pro Tools Operator, and I’m certified by Foothill College for music production?
Mixing and Mastering services include :
- Noise and harshness removal with iZotope RX
- Sound shaping with compression, for a punchier and louder sound
- Intelligent EQ so that the song sounds the same across all playback systems
- Reverb and delay without being washed out
- Multiple mix versions for distribution (streaming, CD, club play, etc.)
For BEFORE/AFTER samples, visit : https://www.siliconvalleymusicdesign.com/mm
Tell me about your project and how I can help, through the 'Contact' button above.