2Track Mastering offers online/remote mastering services for any size project.
We specialize in working with independent artists and small studios looking to prepare their recordings for CD or digital distribution like iTunes or Spotify.
I pride myself on giving every client's project the same level of attention to detail that I would on my own projects. Every artist's project is a part of them, and entrusting that project to someone is a bond of trust -- one that I take seriously to work with the artist to achieve the best results possible.
Being smaller than some of the big mastering houses means that I can afford to spend more time and communication with my clients to give you a more personalized level of service.
* Frequency analysis and EQ
* Volume analysis and limiting
* Stereo imaging and width
* Quality sample rate conversion
* Analog and Digital Processing
* Multiple format conversion
* Stereo or Stem Mastering
* Volume and EQ consistancy
* Set timing between tracks
* Embed ISRC codes for all tracks
* Embed UPC/EAN codes
* CDTEXT metadata
* Prepare replication-ready CD or DDP files
To distribute your recordings through iTunes or other distributors you need an ISRC for each track.
Many mastering companies will embed the ISRC data only if you supply it.
2Track Mastering is an RIAA-approved ISRC manager, and we can issue those codes on your behalf.
Send me an email through 'Contact' button above and I'll get back to you asap.
- Hardware: HCL Varis
- custom BarryPorter NetEQ
- custom all-tube mastering EQ
- custom Pultec EQs
- Elysia XPressor
- Elysia XFilter
- gSSL compressor
- Lynx Hilo; Software: Wavelab 8.5/9