blosqui brings all of his over 12 years of experience playing, recording, mixing and editing bands to make your songs better in any way possible. Need a bass session player? He can do it. Need mixing, mastering or editing? He can do it. Need a remix for a song that will be special, not only "club ready"? He can do it. Don't be afraid to contact me.
I’ve been a part of many underground chilean bands in my carreer since 2006, and among the main stages I’ve played in I can count the following:
• “Escena Viva” radio show from radio Usach.
• Movistar Arena, Santiago. Performance with “(me llamo) Sebastián”.
• Matucana 100, with “Las Brumas”.
• “Festival Woodstaco”, with “Paralisis del Sueño”.
• Sala Master of Universidad de Chile, with “Parálisis del Sueño”.
• Tv show “La Comunidad del Contenido” from Televisión Universidad de Concepción, with “despejado”.
I’ve been a part of the following studio work releases:
• “Parálisis del Sueño”, I played bass and produced 3 EPs and 3 singles.
• “Serkimono”, played bass in single “No es lo Mismo pero es Igual”.
• “Bosque Hawaii”, played bass in the EP “Mercurio”.
• “blosquing” a remixes EP. I wrote, produced, mixed and mastered all the tracks.
• “Ene Ene” a colaboration between blosqui and VerDor (aka Trostrigo). I produced, mixed and mastered the track.
I also have the following upcoming releases, scheduled for 2018 and 2019:
• LP from “Parálisis del Sueño”, producing and playing bass.
• LP from “despejado” in wich I play bass in 5 tracks.
• LP from “Las Madres”, in wich I play bass on 3 tracks.
• EP SECO, from blosqui. I wrote, produced, mixed and mastered all 6 tracks.
I'd love to hear about your project. Click the 'Contact' button above to get in touch.