Award winning Hungarian audio mastermind ready to boost your songs. ● Fonogram Award ● Petofi Award ● MTV EMA Hungary nominee ● RTL Comet Hungary nominee ● Clients includes: Universal Music, Vodafone ● Highest charts tops: HUN Billboard #2 | Class FM #1 | VIVA TV Hungary #1 | Radio Petofi #1 | iTunes Hungary #2 | Spotify HU #1
- I'm producing and writing songs varying from acoustic pop, hip-hop, EDM to orchestral pieces.
- I wrote and produced 6 radio and viral hits in the last 2 years.
- Generated more than 7 million YouTube views.
- Musical/instrumental skills: Vocals (12 yrs) Guitars (14 yrs) Piano (6 yrs) Drums (10 yrs)
- Signed to Universal Music Hungary and I have international clients such as Vodafone or Zenhiser.
- Mainstream Pop | Indie | Pop-rock | Alternative | EDM | Hip-Hop | Classical Movie Scores
- I own a studio available for high-end takes for all instruments (excl. drums)
I work accurately, I'm flexible and I always deliver the best. I'm fluent English, I communicate a lot with my clients because it's the key for a flawless work. I'm not only making an effort to carry out your project but I take the extra mile to satisfy you because I'm passionate about music.
I'd love to hear about your project. Click the 'Contact' button above to get in touch.
CreditsAllMusic verified credits for Soulwave
2 ReviewsEndorse Mate Fodor Audio Productions
Interview with Mate Fodor Audio Productions
Q: What do you bring to a song?
A: I think I'm a little different from other producers is because I'm also making music in my own live band which has several current hits so I know what resonates with the audience therefore I'm not just a "music producing audio engineer" but I'm an artist besides who loves to reach creative achievements for others as well. Also I'm young enough to be skilled in almost all modern styles from future bass to indie folk, but old enough to know that music has soul and it can't be just used as a way to utilize momentary success. I'm going for the long term!
Q: Tell us about your studio setup.
A: My studio setup is based on a RME Fireface A/D with a Cubase DAW with tons of owned plugs, instruments and sample packs. If live recordings are a necessity and most of times it is, I record with my Neumann U87 american-made copy that goes through an UA-710 preamp.
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: Besides of songwriting and producing for my own band I mostly do songwriting and producing to other clients. This includes full instrumentation, arrangements, vocal melodies and sometimes mixing.