Tell us about your studio setup.
Focusrite Liquid Saffire 56 (28 in / 28 out)
Focusrite OctoPre Dynamic MKII (8 in / 8 out)
Line 6 Pod HD Pro
Monster Power Pro 2500 w/ Stage 2 Power Clean
Steinberg CC121 Advanced Integration Controller
Neumann TLM 103
(2) Gauge ECM 87
Gauge ECM 84
Sterling Audio ST51
Assorted Shure Dynamic Microphones (SM57, SM58, etc.)
(2) Mackie HR824 High Resoultion Studio Monitors
(2) M-Audio BX8A Studio Monitors
10" Polk Audio Passive Subwoofer
AKG, Sennheiser, and Audio Technica Headphones
DAW (Digital Audio Workstation):
AMD Athlon X2 2.7Ghz Dual Core Processor
8GB DDR2 RAM
(2) 1 Terabyte Hard Drives
Steinberg Cubase 6.5
Digidesign Pro Tools 9
Sony Acid 7
FL Studio 9
Propellerhead Reason 4
Native Instruments Komplete 5 (Includes: Absynth 4, Akoustik Piano, B4 II, Battery 3, Elektrik Piano 1.5, FM8, Guitar Rig 3, Kontakt 3, Massive, Pro-53, Reaktor 5)
Waves Mercury 8 (Includes: SSL, API, L1 Ultramaximizer, PAZ Frequency Analyzer, De-Esser, MaxxBass, RVerb, RComp, Q10, SuperTap, etc.)
Antares Auto-Tune 5 (EVO)
Antares Harmony Engine
AAS Lounge Lizard EP-3
Disco-DSP Discovery Pro
Arturia Moog Modular V
Arturia Minimoog V
Arturia Legacy Collection (CS-80V, MS-20, Polysix, WaveStation)
Isotope Ozone 3
IK Multimedia T-Racks 3
M-Audio Keystation49 Keyboard
Numark TT USB Turntable
Epiphone GT Special 6-String
Jackson Soloist 7 7-String
LTD Viper 417 7-String
Ibanez RG 7321 7-String
Carvin LB75 5-Sting Bass
Fender Jazz 4-String Bass
Fender Deluxe (Vintage Modified) Tube Combo Amp
Randall V2 Tube Amp
Peavey Windsor Tube Amp
Tech 21 Landmark 300 Bass Amp w/ SansAmp Tech
Ampeg 4x10 Bass Cabinet
B52 4x12 Speaker Cabinet
Randall 4x10 Speaker Cabinet
Pearl EXR 6-Piece Drumkit
Ludwig Xylophone w/ Mallets
Acoustic treatments by Pinta Acoustic, Audimute, and Auralex.
All Mogami and Monster Cable used.
Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
• Professional Engineering – Years of experience in the recording industry, formal training at the University of Tennessee as well as Soundcurrent Mastering, and a gifted ear for music and sound has given my team and I the skills necessary to create a highly professional sound in every recording.
• Experienced Production – A good producer takes a recording from good to excellent. With over 10 years of recording experience in studio work, we can help you through every part of your recording project. Whether you want to record one song for fun or work on a full CD project, we make the process smooth and simple. We can take your project to the next level!
• Arranging/Instrumentation – Whether you need a little advice or an entire arrangement, we can help you decide what combination of instruments will make your music sound its best. We can also provide a wide variety of back-up instrumentation including piano, bass, drums, keyboards, background vocals, and more.
• Detailed Mixing – This is the most important part of a recording project. Many times, the mix is what makes or breaks a song. The way to get a good mix is to work with an engineer who knows his equipment very well and a producer with a creative mind and an excellent ear for music. We are both of these people!
• Studio Musicians – While we can provide a large portion of back-up instrumentation, we can also recommend many local studio-quality musicians in a wide variety of instruments, to give your song just the right sound.
• Professional Music Notation – From composing piano parts or notating guitar tabs to transposing an entire song or score, we can help you with your music notation needs.
We specialize in making your music sound great! We have years of experience in many styles as engineers and artists, live and in the studio. We know what it's like being on stage, or on the other side of the glass in the studio, so we understand what you want and need when you're the performer. Come hear the difference!