I'm a fulltime Composer, Arranger, and Conductor with more than 15 years of experience. I compose for various music libraries, documentary films, independent productions, theatre plays, and well-known orchestras and instrumental ensembles. Music is my life and I’m in a constant search for an artistic challenge!
I have an international multi-faceted career as a composer and a pianist.
My works focus on intermingling traditional elements and innovative compositional techniques, and many of those have had performances at New York's Carnegie Hall, and at a variety of concerts halls all over the globe, including England, Ireland, Japan, Thailand, Israel, and China.
I have formal education as a classical pianist and composer, yet nowadays I mainly work on the film and TV industry and as an orchestral composer.
I can provide a variety of services, such as (but not limited to...):
- Creat soundtrack for full length/short films, documentary films
- Composing musicals and cues for theatre plays
- Compose to any combination of instruments, from solo to full orchestra, including traditional instrument
- Grand Piano recording (brand new Yamaha C3)
- Melody composing for songs
- Arrangements for pieces of any genre (pop, rock, traditional music, classical pieces, etc.)
- Jingle composition
Don't hesitate to contact me even if you are not entirely sure what you need or want, I'll be happy to consult you.
Looking forward to working with you!
Would love to hear from you. Click the contact button above to get in touch.