My name is Pim Mulders. I'm a freelance music composer, producer, session guitarist and mixing engineer from the Netherlands. I work from my homestudio in the heart of Amsterdam. I have a Bachelor degree in guitar and audio engineering and I've worked with clients from all over the world in many different genres.
Every song or musical piece is unique and you want it to sound like that and stand out from the rest. Your songs sound good, but they don't sound like the songs you hear on the radio, yet. That's where I come in. I can make your songs go from sounding good, to sounding professional.
How I work:
First of all we'll listen to your song and analyze it. Then we'll take a look at the strengths and weaknesses and see what your song needs. I'll present every available option to take your song to the next level and it's up to you to decide what you want.
- proper stage gaining for maximum clarity and headroom
- strategic EQ to make sure all elements fit nicely into the mix
- enhancing your tracks to give them a more unique character
- tasteful compression to create balance and energy
- creative addition of reverbs, delays and other effects to enhance your mix
- cleaning tracks
- vocal tuning
- adding instruments or parts (guitar, keys, synths, drums, effects, you name it..)
- drum replacement
Every mix includes 2 free rounds of revisions based on your feedback, so you'll be involved in the entire process. This way you don't have to worry about how your masterpiece is going to turn out and everybody's happy :)
- Pro Tools 12
- Logic Pro X
- Native Instruments Maschine
- Universal Audio Apollo
- Adam A7
- Kemper Profiling Amplifier
- Fender Customshop 1960 telecaster
- Fender USA 1988 stratocaster
- Duesenberg Double Cat