Hey! I'm Steven "Q-Beatz" Kubie, owner of Steven Kubie Productions. I'm a Multi-Platinum, Grammy Award winning music producer, songwriter, beat-maker, programmer, artist, and engineer. I have worked on many major artists' projects including Chris Brown, Ludacris, Missy Elliott, City Girls, Mary J. Blige, SWV, Trina, Akapellah, and a lot more!
I have over 19 years of experience working with audio, music production, and engineering. I graduated from SAE Institute of Audio Technology and interned at Circle House Studios Miami in 2007. I'm most known for my hard drums, 808 bass programming and sample flipping skills. I won a Grammy Award for Chris Brown's "FAME" (Best R&B Album 2011) for co-writing "Wet The Bed"
My services and specialties include
- Music Production /Co-Production /Additional Production /Ghost Production /Music For TV & Film
- Beat Making
- Drum & Synth Programming /Additional Programming
- Audio Editing
- Audio Time Quantization (I can put ANYTHING on tempo!)
- High Quality Time-Stretching /Pitch Shifting
- Sample Chopping /Flipping /Manipulation /Transformation /Enhancement /Time Signature Change
- Make Music Sound Lo-fi Like An Old Sample or Vinyl Record! (using cassette tapes, samplers, and other various gear and plugins I have)
- Vocal Tuning
- Vocal Comping
- Sound Design /Creation of Original Sound FX, Drums, Percs, & Loops
- Edits for Radio Commercials /DJ Drops
- Artist Show /Performance Mixes & Edits
- Artist /Producer Tags
- Audio Cleanup /Click,Pop,Crackle,Hiss Reduction /Phase-Cancellation Techniques To Remove Unwanted Sounds
- Recording Engineering
- Mixing Engineering
- Songwriting /Co-Writing /Ghost Writing
*Only accepting audio stems at this time
I'd love to hear about your project. Click the 'Contact' button above to get in touch.