I am a 210M certified Pro Tools, and qualified sound engineer. I have produced a couple albums for local bands. I'm a mixing engineer (mastering also) I am also a professional studio electric guitarist.
I can offer the following:
- Mix or Master your song(s), even if I just mix, I will always do light transparent mastering (unless not required)
- Help you nail guitar parts, or even guest guitar on your track
- Help you get better and more suitable guitar tones for your mix
- Edit the timing of your tracks. I am particularly good at correcting original drum recordings
- Provide programmed drumming. As an experienced musician, I can 'humanize' programmed drums to the point where you'd only be able to spot it in particular genres, like Jazz.
- Help you write or complete your song. Perhaps just help you out of a rout
There's many more things I can offer, just shoot :)
Contact me through the green button above and let's get to work.
1 ReviewsEndorse Jan-Harm (VanDM Music)
I recorded an EP with Jan-Harm in 2011.
His attention to detail is immaculate and he has a crazy amount of skills that I would only dream of possessing myself.
The way in which he took my songs from a plain repetitive tune on an acoustic box guitar to a fully loaded EP Album filled with all the razzle-dazzle you would expect in some of the leading artist's songs today was absolutely mind blowing.