I write music, engineer, mix, produce and more! I toured in Latin America with a major label band for 4 years called Nikki Clan. I co-created and educate at Pro Studio Live. I've been doing all kinds of music projects lately, let me know what you need and I will make sure to get back to you or recommend someone who can help you!
I can mix for half the price IF you give me permission to use the audio files and mix for educational purposes on Pro Studio Live's website and social media.
Songwriting in wide range of styles
Music production and arrangement
General audio engineering / console operator
Meticulous editing skills
Movie post production
Fluent English and Spanish
- 4 years in a professional touring band called Nikki Clan with Sony/BMG Mexico from 2005 - 2009
(Guitarist and songwriter) 1 Gold record!
- Music Arranger for Nikki Clan’s second album "No sera igual" 2008
- Worked with the band Vazquez Sounds as an engineer, arranger, songwriter and session musician.
- Ran songwriting/recording sessions with other Mexican pop artists like Paty Cantu and Carlos Ballesteros and the band Allison.
- Composed, performed, engineered, produced an EP in 2010 titled "My own way" + other songs and videos as Joe Know Say
- Worked as a foley recorder at White rabbit sound services in Hollywood between 2011 and 2012
- Co-created an online educational website where I have learned from the best engineers www.prostudiolive.com
- upcoming projects!
Contact me through the green button above and let's get to work.
1 ReviewsEndorse Jose Antonio Dabdoub
Interview with Jose Antonio Dabdoub
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: I create full productions out of a client's basic song. I also mix a lot. I am sometimes requested to add in musical parts and ideas. I have songs and can make songs for soundtracks or other uses.
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: Walt Disney