My name is Rion, I've been producing for 10+ years and I'm working out of Finland, Helsinki. If you're looking for pop with a touch of soul, I'm your guy! I like to have minimal but unique production with plenty of melody. However if you go through my portfolio, you can hear styles with wide variety.
- I'm one of the producers working with Lungi Naidoo, who is a South African artist (previously signed to Universal Music SA) on her independent up and coming project. Lungi recently performed at a South African President Cyril Ramaphosa’s inauguration in May 2019.
- I've worked on a project "Girls I Rate" with Carla Marie Williams and Young Man Music who have worked with Beyonce, Britney Spears and Craig David.
- I've had the chance to work with Brian Angel who is part of Day 26 an American male R&B music group formed in August 2007 by Sean "P. Diddy" Combs in a handpicked selection at the end of MTV's Making the Band 4.
- I've worked with dozens of independent artists, selling hundreds of beats online and offline. I'm being regularly hired to record, mix and master for independent projects.
- On all of the social media platforms combined, my beats have gathered close to 500.000 plays without including the songs I've produced.
- I know many amazingly talented vocalists and songwriters I can bring in if needed.
Prices shown are just estimates, every project is different. Please don't hesitate to contact and ask. Everything is negotiable! I'm extremely open and easy to work with, your satisfaction with the final product is 100% my priority. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Send me a note through the contact button above.
- Carla Marie Williams
- Lungi Naidoo
- Saint Wade
- Billy Winn
- Sterlyn Jones
- Joshua October
- Joelle Ashley
- New Crowd
- Young Man Music
- Universal Music SA
- Angelina Sherie
- Keith Forest
- Dame Taylor
- Luna Monet
- Lawyer Turner
- G Solis
- Ashlei Victoria
- Miracle Foster
- London Anthony
- Leo Dynasty
- Monster Sessions
ReviewsEndorse Rion Richard
Interview with Rion Richard
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: Beatmaking, mixing and mastering.
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: Stargate production duo, Danja.
Q: What's your typical work process?
A: Trying to get the whole picture of my clients vision and then building the concept in my head before going to actualize it.
Q: What do you bring to a song?
Q: What type of music do you usually work on?
A: Soulful pop, up- or downtempo. However everything goes, I love to challenge myself.
Q: Can you share one music production tip?
A: Melody. Melody. Melody. Build everything around that.
Q: How would you describe your style?
A: Simple and melodic with a touch of "sad" in there :)
Q: What advice do you have for a customer looking to hire a provider like you?
A: Try to have to have as clear vision as possible, that will help the whole process. But also be open to different suggestions.
Q: What do you like most about your job?
A: The challenge.
Q: Analog or digital and why?
A: Both, but day to day digital since it's easier to use. Analog has it's place though!