Chief Mastering Engineer CARLOS ARTURO SILVA 1 Time Grammy Award Mastering Engineer Nominee. 4-Time Latin Grammy Award Mastering Engineer Nominee LARAS & AES full member C1 Mastering is the pioneer mastering company in Colombia, with more than ten years of experience and its studio and suite, C1M is one of the best in South America.
- Equalization (using M&S techniques, Dynamic Equalization and per Channel Equalization).
- Dynamic Manipulation (including Expansion, Compression, Limiting, Leveling and De-Essing).
- Micro and Macro Dynamic Optimization (using Expansion-Compression techniques, separated band work and Edition).
- Stereo Image improvements (using M&S manipulation techniques).
- Artistic Edition (including fade ins/outs, crossfades, spacing between songs, dynamic manipulation, radio edits, parts replacements, etc.).
- Noise reduction, Cleaning and File restoration.
- Premixes Consulting Service (together with the Mixing Engineer, before Mastering stage).
- Stems Mastering (Stems-Multilayer)
- Mastering for Vinyl.
- Mastering dedicated to Radio and TV.
- Mastering for Internet Delivery and Streaming (Mastered for iTunes).
- DDP Masters (including PQ Codes, ISRC, UPC codes, CD Text and Log written with instructions for Replication Plant).
Click the 'Contact' above to get in touch. Looking forward to hearing from you.
- Toto la Momposina
- Alberto Plaza
- Diomedes Diaz
- Silvestre Dangond
- The Mills
- Sebastian Yepes
- Mauricio Rivera
- Margarita Rosa de Francisco
- Iván Villazon
- Jean Carlos Centeno
- Sexy Lucy
- Ezra Axelrod
- Sarah Dokowics
- Chris Skaggs
- Winslow Stillman
- Alfredo de la Fe
- Classico Latino
- Bendito Parche
- Poncho Zuleta
- Penchy Castro
- Mr. Black el Presidente