Multi Diamond/Platinum Spanish Songwriter/Producer. I have worked as a composer and producer for projects like "AURA" by Ozuna. Un Solo Movimiento (The Album), ilumiNATTI (Natti Natasha Album and "Épico" by Lunay
- Anuel AA - Reggaetonera (co-writer)
- Monotonía (Ozuna) = Writer/Co-Producer
- Pasado Y Presente (Ozuna Feat Anuel AA) = Writer/Co-Producer
- Escape (Ozuna) = Writer/Co-Producer
- Sígueme Los Pasos (Ozuna Feat J Balvin, Natti Natasha) = Writer/Co-Producer
- Soltera (Lunay) = Co-writer
- Que Pena (Ozuna) = Writer/Co-Prod
- Independiente (Natti Natasha) = Writer
- Pa' Que Mentir (Jacob Forever) = Co-Writer
- Banda De Camión Remix (Zion Verse) = Writer
- Cama Vacía (La Insuperable) = Writer
- Curiosidad (Zion Verse) = Writer
- Lennis Rodríguez = Le Damos (co-writer/producer)
- Un Solo Movimiento Album (Various Artist) = Co-Writer And Co-Producer (I participated in 15 songs)
PD: I don't do WORK FOR HIRE!!
*All co-writes I retain my publishing rights, the % varies depending on the project*
I'd love to hear about your project. Click the 'Contact' button above to get in touch.
1 Reviews - 1 Repeat ClientEndorse HACHE-Bryan Taveras
Interview with HACHE-Bryan Taveras
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: Sky "Rompiendo el bajo", Tainy, Ryan Leslie...
Q: Tell us about your studio setup.
A: I have a mobile studio: Laptop, Krk Rokits 5, Presonus kit, Keystation Midi and alot of crazy ideas!
Q: What do you bring to a song?
A: I always try to complement the songs, respecting the construction (if it's good, of course)
Q: What's your strongest skill?
A: Lyric Compose
Q: What type of music do you usually work on?
A: Urban Music
Q: Can you share one music production tip?
A: Do not follow trends, listen to your heart from time to time, good vibes do not lie.
Q: Which artist would you like to work with and why?
A: J Balvin: Someone that I admire as a person and as an artist, for all the contributions he has made to urban culture.
Q: How would you describe your style?
Q: What was your career path? How long have you been doing this?
A: More than 8 years.
Q: If you were on a desert island and could take just 5 pieces of gear, what would they be?
Q: What advice do you have for a customer looking to hire a provider like you?
A: Be patient and value the work of composers, producers ... musicians in general, everyone makes their effort and gives the best so that the project is comfortable.
Q: What's your 'promise' to your clients?
A: I will do a good job ... I have a commitment to that.
Q: Tell us about a project you worked on you are especially proud of and why. What was your role?
A: AURA (Ozuna's Album) I participated as a composer and producer in 4 songs. I feel proud because it was a lot of what I went through to get here, and seeing how my dreams are materializing little by little fills me with great satisfaction.