Audile Design is a recording studio, acoustics workshop and consultancy based in Marrickville, NSW, Australia. The control room and live room/playing floor were designed and constructed by Peter Beringer (Director, Lead Engineer) and features bespoke acoustic treatment elements and furniture. The studio rig itself combines old and new technologies.
No project is too big or too small and all audio recording, production, acoustics and multimedia needs can be accommodated
• Flexible, generous and sympathetic to the DIY ethos but with great gear at your fingertips.
• Relaxed yet professional atmosphere.
• Combination of new and old technology to suit any sound.
• Project rather than time focused in the quoting of prices. Please, contact us.
• Experience with bands of all types, film and television, new media and corporate audio.
• Acoustically designed as well visually pleasing space. Both natural and controllable light.
• Full production services including; composition, arranging and performance, etc.
• Vintage Allen & Heath console
• 16 track 1⁄2” tape recording
• 4 track and 2 track 1⁄4” recording
• Digidesign ProTools
• Outboard gear by Symetrix, Rupert Neve Designs, Lexicon, dbx and DOD
• Tape delays
• Selection of amps, organs (Hammond and AceTone), percussion instruments and stringed instruments from around the world.
• Recording and mixing audio for music, television, film and corporate audio, for example.
• Format transfers for archiving, etc.
• Audio editing for all media types.
• Voice recording for film and TV ADR, corporate audio (phone messages and other voice info).
• CD/LP/CS art and layouts for your project.
Send me an email through 'Contact' button above and I'll get back to you asap.
- King Tears Mortuary
- Day ravies
- Roamin' Catholics
- The Cathys
- Ghastly Spats
- Mope City
- Sleep Debt
- God K
- Snotty Babies
- Beef Jerk
- Melon Melon Melon
- Weak Boys
- Destiny 3000
- The Friendsters
- Red Red Krovvy
- Dan Ray
- Heart Attack Machines
- Royal Headache
- EXXE Records
- Shoreline Media
- Acoustiguide Australia
Reviews (2)Endorse Audile Design
My experience with Audile Design didn't hurt one bit, Pete was nice and gentle. Unlike the others, who are quite rough, and don't know how to treat a man. Five stars!
Weak Boys recorded here and it was great. Pete is a lovely chap who can sing you any Billy Joel song you request from him. Highly recommend. Perfect room and relaxed setting to make a masterpiece.