I've found much enjoyment in helping Podcast creators produce and publish great content. With 4+ years of experience in podcast post-production, I consider myself a solid choice if you're thinking about starting a brand new podcast or outsourcing your editing workload.
Working with both Kast Media and Podcast Media Guy I have the privilege to do highly detailed editing for podcasts of high reach and influence such as:
- Lewis Howe’s The School of Greatness Podcast
- VZV: Verizon Ventures Podcast
- Channel Mastery
- Creative Warriors Podcast
- On the Schmooze Podcast
- The Personal Image System
- Ever Better Podcast
I consider myself as an efficient and responsible person, always eager to learn and to take on challenges.
If you hire me, I'll make sure to work on your project exactly how you want it, taking into account your considerations and instructions.
Graduated from ORT University as an Associate in Sound Design.
I have an advanced level of English (Cambridge's CAE) and I am fluent in Spanish (native language)
- Desktop + Laptop Buckup ready for audio editing
- Studio Monitors YAMAHA HS8
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Professional Studio Monitor Headphones
- Audient id14 Audio Interface
Feel free to message me with any inquiries.
Send me a note through the contact button above.