Ben Collier is a producer, mixer and arranger based at the legendary Metropolis Studios in London, United Kingdom. Ben provides services ranging from production, vocal engineering and mixing to string arranging, film scoring, orchestration and songwriting. Clients include James Bay, Jess Glynne, Little Mix, Sigma and Maggie Lindemann.
Whether you are looking for the finishing touches to your song, additional production, vocal production, a mix or a string arrangement to compliment your song, with 15 years experience in the industry and having worked with artists from a wide variety of genres and styles Ben provides bespoke services to fit the needs of the client and the song.
If you would like Ben to be involved on your project please get in touch - we can discuss your project in detail and work within your budget
Click the 'Contact' above to get in touch. Looking forward to hearing from you.
- Little Mix - DNA (Vocal Engineer)
- Little Mix - Salute (Vocal Engineer)
- Jess Glynne - Don't Be So Hard On Yourself (String Arranger)
- Sigma ft. Paloma Faith - Changing (String Arranger)
- Ella Henderson - Yours (String Arranger)
- Breach - Everything You Never Had (Co-writer)
- James Arthur - Recovery (String Arranger)
- Mum's List OST - Photograph (Producer/Engineer)
- Gareth Emery ft. Christina Novelli - Concrete Angel (Co-writer/String Arranger)
- Kwabs - Walk (String Arranger)
- BT Sport - 'Want Me' WTA Tennis 2017 Campaign (composer)