Ben Collier is a producer, mixer, engineer and songwriter based at Metropolis Studios in London, UK. He has collaborated on artist projects for Jess Glynne, James Bay, Little Mix, Sigma, Gabrielle Aplin, Maggie Lindemann and others internationally
Ben provides services from production, mixing and vocal engineering to songwriting, film scoring, and arranging.
With over 15 years experience in the industry and having worked with clients from a wide variety of genres and styles Ben provides bespoke services to fit the needs of the client and the song.
If you would like Ben to be involved on your project please get in touch - we can discuss your project in detail.
Rates are available to both signed and unsigned artists and can be tailored to work within your budget
Click the 'Contact' above to get in touch. Looking forward to hearing from you.
- Little Mix - ‘Salute’ (Vocal Engineer)
- Jess Glynne - ‘Don’t Be So Hard On Yourself’ (String Arranger)
- Little Mix - ‘DNA’ (Vocal Engineer)
- Sigma ft. Paloma Faith ‘Changing’ (String Arranger)
- Ella Henderson - 'Yours’ (String Arranger)
- James Arthur - ‘Recovery’ (String Arranger)
- Breach ft. Andreya Triana - Everything You Never Had’ (Co-writer)
- Gareth Emery ft. Christina Novelli - ‘Concrete Angel' (Co-writer
- Mum’s List OST - ‘Photograph’ (Producer/Vocal Engineer)
- Gareth Emery ft. Christina Novelli - ‘Concrete Angel' (Co-writer/String Arranger)
- Kwabs - ‘Walk’ (String Arranger)
- Gabrielle Aplin - 'Acoustic EP' (Keys/Programming)
3 ReviewsEndorse Ben Collier
I've worked with Ben on a few artist projects and can't say enough about his abilities to create an authentic sound. He's one of the most versatile producers, takes time to understand what an artist is trying to create, and has great instincts to realize the artist's vision. He's also a legend on the personal side and great to spend hours locked in the lab creating with!
I’ve worked with Ben a few times on various projects and I can confirm he’s the real deal. It’s not just his talent in the studio but his demeanour on top of the skill that makes him an absolute pleasure to work with.
Not only is Ben Collier one of the most talented producers I have had the pleasure of working with, his attention to detail is unmatched. Ben is a true musician with modern sensibilities and his track record speaks for itself. It’s also a bonus he’s a dope dude to hang out with! Ben will be around the highest of music industry heights for a long long time.
Jimbo - Producer/Writer “The Script”