Starchild Audio is owned and chiefly operated by GK based out of Iowa City, Iowa. His entire team has received classical training over many topics and has spent decades in the field perfecting its craft.
As artists, we focus on fusing many genres together in each track while drawing upon many different pools of inspiration while creating our own tracks. The mode of our work reflects very electronic elements (genres including trance, house--and its many subgenres--, dubstep, etc.) with more organic, analogue components. We also have experience with composing neoclassical+pop music for television & internet commercials.
As engineers, we are from the same breed of perfectionists, pouring in our hearts and souls into taking a recorded idea and transforming it into a living, breathing piece of high fidelity art. Our paradigm does not permit us to publicise anything that is not outstanding as per industry standard.
+ Instrumental tracks
- Individual stem tracks (piano/guitar/bass/drums/FX)
- Full backing tracks (sans top melody)
+ Mix engineering + mastering
+ Original tracks
- DJ-ready remixes (must provide stems/tracks)
- Ghost production (available for most genres)
- TV, radio, internet advertisement backgrounds
- Short film scoring (20 minutes or less typically accepted--greater than 20 occasionally accepted)
- Video game soundtracks
- Waves Mercury bundle
- access to DPA/Schoeps/Neumann mics and Steinway Model D