IceO Sound Studio
A New York Audio Engineer who acquired all knowledge of recording, mixing, and mastering from the Institute of Audio Research in NYC. I have recorded and mixed for many underground and hip hop artists such as DaDean29, Real Rich Music, and Mr. Crisis as well as mentored and work alongside grammy award winning audio engineer Mike Makowski.
I am have primarily recorded/mixed/mastered for hip hop, pop, and R&B artists; however, I can work with any artist in any genre. I enjoy helping artist achieve their sound goals through their music. I have worked with many up coming artist of which are listed in my credit highlights with a few production, recording, mixing, and mastering placements on iTunes. I prefer to mix recorded material or master mixed material, but I can work with artists needs. For large projects please inquire with details of the project and I will respond as soon as possible. Send me a message to inquire about Mix and Mastering packages. I look forward to working with you and making your music sound great!
Send me a note through the contact button above.
- Recorded and mixed tracks "Mind and Body" and "How I Do" for Hip Hop artist DaDean29 (P.O.P. 2013)
- Produced the track "How I Do" for Hip Hop artist DaDean29 (P.O.P. 2013)
- Recorded Mixed and Mastered the Album "Welcome to the Cypher" by Chucky Grand
- Recorded Mixed and Mastered the Album "The Charles Grand Project" by Chucky Grand
- Recorded and Mixed various tracks for Real Rich Music
- Recording and Mixing Engineer for All Smiles Studios in Harlem NYC
- Recorded and Mixed for Hip Hop artist Mr. Crisis
- Recorded and Mixed Hip Hop artist AMilli
- Mixed for artist Yofoy
- Recorded and Mixed alongside Mitt Music and J Spenser Sterling on various projects.
- Recorded Mixed and Produced for Artist IceO
- Mixed "Toxic Love" for artist Lola