A New York Audio Engineer who acquired all knowledge of recording, mixing, and mastering from the Institute of Audio Research in NYC. I have recorded and mixed for many underground and hip hop artists such as DaDean29, Real Rich Music, Mr. Crisis. I have been mentored and work alongside grammy award winning audio engineer Mike Makowski.
I am have primarily recorded/mixed/mastered for hip hop, pop, and R&B artists; however, I can work with any artist in any genre. I enjoy helping artist achieve their sound goals through their music. I have worked with many up coming artist of which are listed in my credit highlights with a few production, recording, mixing, and mastering placements on iTunes. I prefer to mix recorded material or master mixed material, but I can work with artists needs. For large projects please inquire with details of the project and I will respond as soon as possible. Send me a message to inquire about Mix and Mastering packages. I look forward to working with you and making your music sound great!
Would love to hear from you. Click the contact button above to get in touch.
- Recorded and mixed tracks "Mind and Body" and "How I Do" for Hip Hop artist DaDean29 (P.O.P. 2013)
- Produced the track "How I Do" for Hip Hop artist DaDean29 (P.O.P. 2013)
- Recorded Mixed and Mastered the Album "Welcome to the Cypher" by Chucky Grand
- Recorded Mixed and Mastered the Album "The Charles Grand Project" by Chucky Grand
- Recorded and Mixed various tracks for Real Rich Music
- Recording and Mixing Engineer for All Smiles Studios in Harlem NYC
- Recorded and Mixed for Hip Hop artist Mr. Crisis
- Recorded and Mixed Hip Hop artist AMilli
- Mixed for artist Yofoy
- Recorded and Mixed alongside Mitt Music and J Spenser Sterling on various projects.
- Recorded Mixed and Produced for Artist IceO
- Mixed "Toxic Love" for artist Lola