Whats up, I'm Michele Eli and I'm a professional Singer/Songwriter ready do work and network. I am based in Los Angeles, USA and Berlin, Germany. Stoked to be here. I love that this website is a safe environment to get to know other hard working individuals in the industry.
I have 10 years of professional live/studio experience and 6 years of songwriting and toplining experience.
I was raised in Germany and the USA and experienced this industry from the USA and Europe point of view all my life, which gives me the ability to work for any kind of genre and really understand your vision.
How I work:
* I know your project is important to you, so keep in touch with me trough out the work process at all times via WhatsApp or Facebook Messanger, so you are satisfied with the outcome!
* I can record my vocals according to your song, topline, write lyrics (in American English, German and Italian) and provide melodies
* Once the project has been funded, I will provide my vocal tracks dry, or with my own personal taste in EQ, if you like
* I will provide the full job in 5-10 days, depending on the project ( turn around time is negotiable)
* I provide 1 FREE revision, any additional edits are subject to a fee
* Vocal files will be sent once the balance is paid in full
50% Lyrics and Melody of Complete song
25% Lyrics and Melody of Chorus
25% Co-writes and Edits
For buyouts and (contact for pricing)
Commercial release upon approval
Click the Contact button above to get in touch. I'm looking forward to hearing from you :)
Click the 'Contact' above to get in touch. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Reviews (3)Endorse Michele Eli
Interview with Michele Eli
Q: Analog or digital and why?
A: Digital. There is no approximately with digital. It's just accurate.
Q: What do you like most about your job?
A: It gives me piece knowing that I might touch/ help someone with what I do.
Q: What advice do you have for a customer looking to hire a provider like you?
A: Really communicate with me- don't be shy. The clearer the customer can voice their vision the easier it is for me to work fast and efficient.
Q: If you were on a desert island and could take just 5 pieces of gear, what would they be?
A: No way I'd only bring five.
Q: How would you describe your style?
Q: Which artist would you like to work with and why?
A: Prince. Now that he's off to better things it would be Phil Collins.
Q: Can you share one music production tip?
A: Less is more. Always
Q: What type of music do you usually work on?
Q: What's your strongest skill?
A: Chameleon Vocals. I can almost provide any style of vocals needed.
Q: What do you bring to a song?
A: My individuality. I have my own vibe and energy of doing things.
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: The most common type of work I do is record demos for my clients and top line/ write lyrics.