Remote Gospel Recording Background Vocalist who is passionate about spreading The Gospel via song! Let's worship God together by taking your song to the next level!
|| SERVICES ||
- Backing Vocals for your Christian or Gospel song!
|| HOW IT WORKS ||
- Contact me! Please be specific :)
- I'll send a proposal.
- Once the project is funded, I will book the studio.
- You will follow the instructions under the subheading 'SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS'
- Then I will complete the work and send you a preview
- I will make any requested revisions
- Finally, I will deliver the completed work
|| SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS || Your Responsibility
Please provide the following:
- Track (Instrumental)- in .mp3 or .wav format (.wav preferred).
- Track BPM (beats per minute)
- Lyric Sheet
- Raw Audio Reference of what you want. If there is no reference, I will provide services based on my creative expertise.
|| PRICING per song ||
All projects are comped, harmonious, and include one revision.
- Chorus and Hook Only ($350)
- Verse Ad-libs (optional), Chorus, Hook, Vamp, and Bridge ($450)
|| TERMS & DELIVERY ||
- Christian/Gospel Music only
- 5-7 days turnaround
- All work is anonymous
- Payment is non-refundable due to recording fees and time spent
- Vocal files are sent once the balance is paid fully/funds are released
- All files are delivered raw (unmixed/unmastered)
I'D LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR PROJECT. CLICK THE CONTACT BUTTON ABOVE!
Would love to hear from you. Click the contact button above to get in touch.
Interview with DeQuana
Q: Is there anyone on SoundBetter you know and would recommend to your clients?
A: David and Tiffany Spencer (known as just David and Tiffany)
Q: What are you working on at the moment?
A: I'm currently working on my debut EP and preparing to release its single in late September.
Q: Which artist would you like to work with and why?
A: I would love to work with Tasha Cobbs Leonard. I believe we have hearts that worship with every song; but, more importantly, we display our worship by how we live.
Q: What type of music do you usually work on?
A: Christian/Gospel music only
Q: What's your strongest skill?
A: I have a strong ear for music, and I am daring with my approach. I allow the music to "speak" to me, and I am sensitive to the Holy Spirit's direction when recording.
Q: Tell us about your studio setup.
A: I have the pleasure of working with Blue Room Productions - a private recording studio in the DMV area. It has been voted as “D.C.’s Best Recording Studio” for 2016, 2017, and 2018 from the Washington City Paper’s 'Best Of' campaign.