I have just graduated from university with a 2:1 in music. My degree gave me a lot of experience in music production and songwriting. I am able to mix and master productions in a number of genres remotely and have a lot of experience at mixing. If you need any projects mixed or mastered get in touch for further info.
I have a lot of experience in composition, song-writing, music production and recording. I studied at Bangor University and graduated in 2016 with 2:1 BA (Hons) Music. Much of my degree was focused on composing, recording and mixing in the studio, which has helped me develop technical skills such as:
• Experienced at recording variety of instruments/Mic set-ups.
• Experienced at recording live sets.
• Experienced at mixing/post-production.
• Experienced of being recorded/session work.
• Experienced at using a variety of DAW’s inc: ProTools, Logic Pro X, Ableton.
• Excellent music reading abilities – Treble, Bass, Drum.
• Accomplished musician (drum kit (grade 8), orchestral percussion, piano and keyboards).
• Knowledge of acoustics.
• Excellent physical and mental dexterity, well focused with a good memory – developed through instrumental practice and musical performance.
• Highly organised individual/self-disciplined – developed from regular instrumental practice and managing multiple competing priorities.
• Experienced working under pressure – developed from musical performance and university deadlines.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills – developed from preparation of essays, projects and presentations.
• Excellent customer service skills – developed from working in bar/restaurant and retail establishments during my student years.