Unique expert vocalist. Specialized in complex low-tone vocals, harmonies and ad-libs.
Are you looking for unique vocals for your next song? Listen to my previous project listed below and let’s bring your vision to life.
* Main vocals and/or featured vocals for pre-written songs
* Vocals and/or featured vocals in addition to writing over the existing track
* Added harmonies/ melodies/ ad-libs
* Exclusive packages
• Contact me and we’ll discuss all the details of what you envision.
• Once the project is funded please provide me with a full demo or melody + lyrics sheet
• I will send you an mp3 roughly mixed for approval
• Once approved and funds are released, I will send you stems, or anything else you may need.
• Average turn around time is 1-3 days
My terms and conditions as a vocalist:
- Turnaround time 5-7 days
- Payment is non-refundable (due to time spent)
- 24 hour turnaround costs $250 extra
- First demo is a rough pre-mixed demo
- Recording starts after approval of rough demo
- Once funds are released, I will send you the final files both wet & dry.
- 2 FREE revisions (after $100 per revision)
(Pricing varies by complexity of the project)
Everything is negotiable, I'm just here to help take your song to the next level.
Contact me and let’s get to work
Would love to hear from you. Click the contact button above to get in touch.
1 ReviewsEndorse Cerissa Ivana
Interview with Cerissa Ivana
Q: What questions do you ask prospective clients?
A: What is of biggest importance to them and I’ll make sure it gets done.
Q: What advice do you have for a customer looking to hire a provider like you?
A: To thicken your song, fill it with beautiful background vocals and ad-libs. I am very creative when it comes to this and I enjoy putting my own input in when allowed for the job
Q: What's your 'promise' to your clients?
A: I can easily take it to the next level and that’ll make me deliver more then needed.
Q: What do you bring to a song?
A: Added quality and depth. I’m always looking to make it sound better My voice is able to achieve beautiful lows which gives a song a more mystery and a strong sound.
Q: What's your strongest skill?
A: My complexity. It’s a high priority of mine to make others feel something while listening and to convey a storyline. Really push the message to the fore front with my vocal capabilities.
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: Cactus Jack.
Q: How would you describe your style?