HOFA Certificated Producer and Audio Engineer, always focused to accomplish the best result for you.
I've worked with many upcoming artists over the last years. I have a solid understanding of music theory and approach all projects with a balance of technical proficiency and musicality.
Born and raised in a small town in the northern part of germany, I discovered producing music for myself as a teenager. After a few years of learning and smaller projects, I decided to study to become a sound engineer. In the past i was very focused on a typical Boom Bap Sound and modern trap. Nowadays i am very in to various Genres and Styles and i like very Indie and Groovy Sounds too
- Every project is different and I try to be as flexible as possible to fit the needs of the project.
- I am happy to send more relevant examples of my work, i did more than 200 Tracks as an producer
- I always allow for as many revisions as needed; I will keep refining until everyone is happy. To keep it simple and efficient I do put a time limit of 14 business days from delivery of first pass.
- Rate includes final 44.1k 16b WAV master
- I am open to give discounts for projects - reach out and we can discuss the details of what you need and i am sure, that we gonna find a way to collaborate.
Tell me about your project and how I can help, through the 'Contact' button above.
Click the 'Contact' above to get in touch. Looking forward to hearing from you.
ReviewsEndorse Jannis Brockmann
Interview with Jannis Brockmann
Q: What are you working on at the moment?
A: I am working on my second Album and on a Collaboration EP with another Producer
Q: Analog or digital and why?
A: A good mix of both.
Q: What type of music do you usually work on?
A: Hip Hop, Minimal Techno and Trap
Q: What's your strongest skill?
A: Flexibility mixed with creativity
Q: What do you bring to a song?
A: Uncommon and rare elements
Q: Tell us about your studio setup.
A: FL Studio 20 as DAW, Akai MPK Mini MK3, Neumann NDH 20,
Q: What other musicians or music production professionals inspire you?
A: Funkvater Frank
Q: Describe the most common type of work you do for your clients.
A: Mixing and Producing