Darren @ Deep Deep Red

Remote Recording/Producing

starstarstarstarstar
8 Reviews (1 Verified)
Darren @ Deep Deep Red on SoundBetter

***My time is pretty limited now. So if I decline your request, it's just because I don't have time to give your project the attention it deserves. But feel free to contact me again later!*** Hi! My name is Darren. I produce music remotely, with a quick turn around at an affordable price. I will help you get your song to the finish line!

If you're like me, you find your unfinished songs either: 80% complete, or 20% complete.

--My Philosophy--
It's not that you can't get them to 100% yourself, I know you can. You just haven't yet tapped into that perfect combination of "TIMING + INSPIRATION = Finished Song".

--My Method--
"20% complete" songs usually consist of 1 or 2 really cool ideas. You've got something you can build a song around, but you just haven't found the "INSPIRATION" to breathe enough life into those ideas.

"80% complete" songs are usually overflowing with inspiration, and just need someone with enough "TIME" to knock out the remaining 20% of the tracks/parts, etc.

--My Services--
Are you 80% done and need me to knock out some remaining tracks?
Do you need an inspirational push to get beyond that initial 20% of and idea?

Click the 'Contact' above to get in touch. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Reviews (8)

Endorse Darren @ Deep Deep Red
  1. Review by Zachary S.
    starstarstarstarstar
    check_circleVerified

    Just a spectacular job with making the synth. He is definitely a great choice.

  2. Review by Lilly F.
    starstarstarstarstar

    I contacted Darren who diligently answered questions I had. Not only was he quick to respond he gave me great advice. His professionalism and expertise in his field was duly noted! Very down to earth and easy to communicate with. Makes a world of difference. Thumbs up!!! Thank you Darren!

  3. Review by Lilly F.
    starstarstarstarstar

    I contacted Darren who diligently answered questions I had. Not only was he quick to respond he gave me great advice. His professionalism and expertise in his field was duly noted! Very down to earth and easy to communicate with. Makes a world of difference. Thumbs up!!! Thank you Darren!

  4. Review by Lilly F.
    starstarstarstarstar

    I contacted Darren who diligently answered questions I had. Not only was he quick to respond he gave me great advice. His professionalism and expertise in his field was duly noted! Very down to earth and easy to communicate with. Makes a world of difference. Thumbs up!!! Thank you Darren!

  5. Review by Lilly F.
    starstarstarstarstar

    I contacted Darren who diligently answered questions I had. Not only was he quick to respond he gave me great advice. His professionalism and expertise in his field was duly noted! Very down to earth and easy to communicate with. Makes a world of difference. Thumbs up!!! Thank you Darren!

  6. Review by Lilly F.
    starstarstarstarstar

    I contacted Darren who diligently answered questions I had. Not only was he quick to respond he gave me great advice. His professionalism and expertise in his field was duly noted! Very down to earth and easy to communicate with. Makes a world of difference. Thumbs up!!! Thank you Darren!

  7. Review by Lilly F.
    starstarstarstarstar

    I contacted Darren who diligently answered questions I had. Not only was he quick to respond he gave me great advice. His professionalism and expertise in his field was duly noted! Very down to earth and easy to communicate with. Makes a world of difference. Thumbs up!!! Thank you Darren!

  8. Review by Lilly F.
    starstarstarstarstar

    I contacted Darren who diligently answered questions I had. Not only was he quick to respond he gave me great advice. His professionalism and expertise in his field was duly noted! Very down to earth and easy to communicate with. Makes a world of difference. Thumbs up!!! Thank you Darren!

loading
play_arrowpause
skip_previous
skip_next
Crazy For You

I was the Composer, Performer, Producer, Mixer in this production

Terms Of Service

Upon starting your project, I will work about 4 hours exclusively on your song. At which point it will be returned the next day. If it's not to your liking, I will do 1 revision.

Gear Highlights
  • Pro Tools
  • Ableton Live
  • Waves processing
  • Les Paul guitar
  • Fender bass
  • Boxes of mics
  • Racks of FX
More Photos
More Samples