My name is Dennis, I totally inside of sound - love to produce, mixing and mastering. I've learned this trial and error method and taking the experience of engineers at studios from DTH in Moscow to the Peter Gabriel's "Real World" studio under Bristol.
I totally inside of sound - love to produce and mix. I study a lot from engineers at studios from DTH in Moscow to the Peter Gabriel's "Real World", finished a course on music industry at Vanderbilt University (Nashville, USA) and a production course in Berkeley (Boston, USA). Among my big works on producing, recording and mixing are: discography of The Jack Wood, the album "Tickets for a second round" RUKH, the album "2016: Heart Odyssey" from the shoegaze band Prince Champagne, first Palm Mute’s EP.
- it is better to select a sound recording studio and a sound engineer for specific purposes and get well-thought-out tracking than to save a bad record on the mix. I can guide you depending on the goals and budget set by the customer;
- mixing is primarily a creative process. I'm not doing certain algorithm for all projects;
- I pay a lot of attention to saturation and distortions. Just because I like sound with character;
- the creation of a musical product is primarily a team work, so I suggest or advise, but do not convince or force;
- I do not take many orders at the same time. It is important for me to spend as much time on the project as it will require;
- I take only the music I understand. I am convinced that if I do not get pleasure during work, then to do the job well there is no chance.
Send me a note through the contact button above.