London based Audio Engineer/Producer, Songwriter and Musician. Primarily working in Pop & Rock music, I cut my teeth working in-house at Seaside Studios in Brighton amongst various freelance Assistant/Engineering roles. Most recently engineered for Just Kiddin and Swervedriver.
FREELANCE STUDIO EXPERIENCE
• Assistant Engineer/Producer to Steve Osborne – Universal NZ Pop Artist ‘Derek’ (Real World Studios, May-June 2018)
• Writer/Co-Producer – Sisteray ‘Sisteray Said’ EP (Grand Cru Studio, Jan 2018)
• Assistant Engineer to Steve Osborne – Mantras EP (Seaside Studios, Dec 2017)
• Ad-Hoc Studio Assistant to Andy Savours (Nov 2017 – Jan 2018)
• Producer/Engineer - Something Red ‘She’s A Diamond’ (Metway Studios, May 2015)
Feb 2018 – May 2018
Seaside Studios/XVII Music Group
In-House Assistant in Brighton based studio boasting a 70’s Neve 8068 console. I ensured the smooth running of all aspects of a professional studio. I was assistant engineer to all visiting producers & engineers as well as an engineer running my own sessions. Also ran A&R for attached management company XVII Music.
Click the 'Contact' above to get in touch. Looking forward to hearing from you.