Professional mixing & mastering engineer. I work in a hybrid studio of both analogue and digital equipment, and offer unlimited revisions.
One part science, two parts art – mixing is a skill that takes years to master. Anyone can learn to “make it sound good”. However, creating truly great sounding music while retaining the essence and emotion held within the music is an aspect of mixing that many disregard. This is exactly what I thrive to do.
Your records will be mixed in a studio which combines both analogue and digital equipment – this means there is flexibility when it comes to working with all types of music. I make the whole process simple, affordable and rewarding by offering a service where you, the artist, gets exactly what you want without any hidden surprises.
What I do:
- I dedicate my time 100% to one project at a time, so you know you’re my top priority. (You’re happy)
- I have the skills, experience and equipment to make your music sound amazing. (Your music is happy)
- My rates are very reasonable. (Your bank balance is happy)
- I love what I do, and take great pride in making your music reach it’s potential. (I’m happy)
It’s a win-win-win-win situation, really. So if you want your music to be bigger, better, and more dynamic than you could have imagined - I guarantee that you’ll love what I do.
All you need to do is:
1. Send your files with an outline of what you want.
2. Have your say throughout the process with unlimited revisions.
3. Download your finished tracks.
Would love to hear from you. Click the contact button above to get in touch.
- Alesis Monitoring
- Analogue Mixing Desk
- Audio Technica
- Logic Pro
- Soundtoys and many more.
Terms of Service
Clients can expect a short turn-around time, with unlimited revisions & no additional costs.